A city's most iconic sights and things to do are often stars of Instagram. Chicago has a rich supply of spots to show off our best things to do and eat that are uniquely here and nowhere else. From certain city views to our favorite quirks around town, here's a collection of grams all Chicagoans have posted, or will in the future.
RECOMMENDED: 17 best Instagram accounts in Chicago
1. Shameless gram at The Bean.
3. The Chicago skyline from the El tracks.
4. Sitting in the glass sky deck at the Willis (Sears) Tower.
6. Doughnuts. Lots and lots of doughnuts.
7. A colorful bounty at the farmers' market.
8. The pigeons huddled around the small flame in Daley Plaza.
9. The lions outside the Art Institute.
10. City hall when you're on official business.
11. Cubs fans going bonkers at Wrigley Field.
12. The postcard mural in Logan Square.
13. Gross things on the CTA.
14. Selfies with Rahm.
15. The view from the honeycomb in Lincoln Park.
16. The river when it's green on St. Patrick's Day.
18. Ice cream feast at Original Rainbow Cone.
19. This awesome pair of corncobs.
20. Leaving town on a jet plane.
21. Returning home sweet home.