This week, Garrett Popcorn (flavored popcorn juggernaut, tourist destination extraordinaire) turns 67. Happy birthday, Garrett! To celebrate, shops are selling bags of their signature Garrett Mix for just 67 cents a pop (har har).
If you’re unfamiliar, know one thing: Garrett Mix is perfect. A heavenly combination of the CaramelCrisp and CheeseCorn flavors, after one bite you’ll need to scarf the whole bag. So from today through Thursday, 67 cents will bring you a whole lot of happiness.
For the true Garrett disciples, head to the Mag Mile location on Friday, September 16 for their #PeaceLoveGarrett Anniversary Party. From 11:30am-1:30pm, Garrett will have tie dye, face painting, games, trivia and more. Oh yeah, and popcorn, too. They’re also selling very groovy, limited edition gallon tins for $19.49 that day.
Visit these Chicago-area Garrett Popcorn locations September 12-15 from 11am-1pm for your 67-cent bag of Garrett Mix:
- 27 W Jackson Blvd
- 625 N Michigan Ave
- 600 E Grand Ave (Navy Pier)
- 4 E Madison St
- 26 W Randolph St
- 500 W Madison St (Citigroup Center, 2nd floor)
- 835 N Michigan Ave (Water Tower Place)
- 151 N Michigan Ave (Millennium Park Plaza)
- 737 E 87th St
- O'Hare International Airport (Terminal 1, Concourse B and Terminal 3, Concourse H)
- 5 Woodfield Mall (Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg)
Want more? Sign up here to stay in the know.