The Savoy How serious is this nautically themed restaurant about seafood and beer? So serious there’s only one brew on tap: Greenbush Brewing Co.’s Penitence, made exclusively for the Savoy and designed to pair with oysters. 1408 N Milwaukee Ave (no phone yet, savoychicago.com).
You might also like
- Find your fun in Chicago this summer
- Just for Laughs 2013: John Hodgman, Doug Benson, David Cross and Kyle Kinane review
- Just for Laughs 2013: Seth Meyers, Hannibal Buress and Al Madrigal review
- J-29: The Fifth Annual National Pre-Choreographed Dance Competition in Chicago
- Valentine’s Day themed comedy events