Time Out says
This renovated theater in the heart of Logan Square features an upgraded sound system, new screens and projectors, and perhaps best of all, a lobby bar and lounge that hosts events like live comedy and movie trivia. You'll find a diverse mix of second run studio movies and indie flicks in addition to a robust lineup of midnight screenings each weekend.
2646 N Milwaukee Ave
|Cross street:||at Kedzie Ave|
|Transport:||El stop: Blue to Logan Square. Bus: 56, 76.|
|Price:||$8.50, kids (12 and under) $6.50, students and seniors $7.50, matinee $6.50|
|Do you own this business?|
- Katsuhiro Otomo’s 1988 Manga classic resurfaced in the headlines recently with talk of a western live-action remake. Some were rankled by the mooted casting option (Robert Pattinson, Justin Timberlake…), feeling they missed the point of a quintess...Read more
- Watching a sequel can sometimes feel like wandering down the carpeted hallways of an old familiar place. Doctor Sleep, an unearned and cringeworthy follow-up to The Shining, is this idea literalized. It feels more like a theme-park experience than...Read more
- Matt Damon and Christian Bale, both returning to their boyish, likable modes, race cars and squabble like brothers in Ford v Ferrari, a ’60s period piece that works best when it stays on track, literally, in the crush of competitive pressure. Texa...Read more
- You can almost taste the salt on your lips while watching the new psychological horror film from The Witch’s Robert Eggers, one that will leave even the sturdiest of sea legs shaking. It’s a two-handed chamber piece about a pair of lighthouse keep...Read more
- Rarely does a movie combine cinematic fireworks and social commentary as mischievously as Korean director Bong Joon-ho’s Parasite does. It’s a slick home-invasion drama that mirrors the masks worn by its characters: The film is polite until it dro...Read more
- The headline on this latest addition to the Terminator franchise—a Hollywood series that’s creaking like an aging T-800 with stiff joints—is that it reunites the people who made it great in the first place: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton an...Read more
Users say (7)
Average User Rating
4.6 / 5
- 5 star:5
- 4 star:3
- 3 star:0
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:0
This theatre is great! Terrific movies, very clean and updated inside, plus you can bring your drinks in!! What more could you want??
Beer and a movie? Yes, please. Great renovations. Friendly staff. Nicely priced beer. Cheap movies. Perfect place to watch Chicago teams win...(maybe).
This is the perfect place to stop in and see a movie by yourself or on a date. The beer selection is great at the bar and the best part is, you don't even have to see a film to hang out. The bar (and concession stand) is open to moviegoers and the public alike. If you're a film buff you can try their trivia nights—they don't disappoint.
I love Logan Theatre. This throwback movie theater has everything you want in an old venue, except it's also clean, inviting and in working order! I love all the old movie posters and art on the walls. You can order drinks at the bar before the feature film too. I'd also recommend the theater's movie trivia night, Tuesdays at 8pm. It gets packed early, but it's so much fun. The host is great, the questions are tricky, and everyone has a good time. Great crowd! Oh, and there's typically an old film screening in the background during trivia too. So much fun!