Worldwide icon-chevron-right North America icon-chevron-right United States icon-chevron-right Illinois icon-chevron-right Chicago icon-chevron-right Hideout Online

Hideout Online

Music, Folk, country and blues Wednesday May 27 2020
Hideout Chicago, Cosmic Country Showcase
Photograph: Sarah Larson

Time Out says

Like all Chicago music venues, the Hideout is closed for the forseeable future, but the beloved local institution is keeping its music, comedy and weekly bingo game alive online. You'll be able to contribute a suggested tip during each streaming session, with 80% supporting the artist(s) and the other 20% going to the Hideout. Check out the current schedule of events below.

5/22 at 5pm: LP's Happy Hour
5/24 at 5pm: Robbie Fulks
5/25 at 3pm: Jon Langford | Kennedy Center Couch Concert
5/26 at 7pm: The Girl Talk with Dr. Allison Arwady
5/27 at 7pm: Veggie Bingo
5/28 at 8pm: WALTZER: Behind The Mask (Music Video Premiere & More)
5/29 at 8pm: Grelley Duvall: In My Home In My Prime
6/1 at 8pm: A VIEWING curated by Jack Bensinger
6/3 at 7pm: Veggie Bingo
6/5 at 8pm: Tenci Album Release Celebration

Details

Venue name: Various locations throughout Chicago
Address:
Chicago

Price: Free, tips for performers suggested

Dates And Times

Users say

LiveReviews|0
1 person listening
You may also like
    Latest news