We get it. Running is addictive. But we're here to further your habit for the sport. Whether you're training for the Chicago Marathon or just looking to go on a leisurely jog on the 606 or Lakefront Trail, this fall's hottest new running products will have you setting personal records and looking great. Check out some of our favorites from local stores and your favorite brands.
Three Run Two is one of Chicago’s most loved running groups, and naturally their custom tees and tanks tend to sell out. Lucky for you, there’s still some spirit left for sale.Go team victory hand, $12, at threeruntwo.com
Track your distance, pace, heart rate and calories, share your run on social media and sign up for reminders when it’s time to get back out there.Forerunner 25 GPS Running Watch, $169.99, at garminchicago.com
This bright idea for a water bottle with a thermal sleeve means your water won't freeze, even when you're on that brutal outdoor run in winter. And, with LED lights, you'll feel flashy and fit.
Amphipod LED water bottles, $30–$35, at fleetfeetchicago.com
You might also like
- Best sneakers for men fall 2013: Athletic shoes and fashionable kicks
- Best jewelry for fall 2013: Necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings
- Best flats for women fall 2013: Ballet flats, loafers and moccasins
- Best peacoats for men fall 2013: Classic, tailored and casual jackets
- Best dress shoes for men fall 2013: Brogues, oxfords, bluchers and saddle shoes