Window of opportunity Inspired by a similar event in New York, the League of Chicago Theatres–sponsored Storefront Playwright Project puts local writers in the sidewalk spotlight. Playwrights like Susan Lieberman (pictured) are paid a stipend to take four-hour shifts plying their craft for public view in the window at Expo72 (72 E Randolph), with a street-facing screen displaying their output to passersby. Catch sight of the scribes 10am–6pm weekdays through December 22.
You might also like
- Eclipse Theatre Company to produce Terrence McNally season
- Girl You Know It’s True at Pavement Group | Theater review
- Mr. Rickey Calls a Meeting at Lookingglass Theatre Company | Theater review
- Rich and Famous at Jackalope Theatre Company | Theater review
- Susan Swayne and the Bewildered Bride at Babes With Blades | Theater review