If you've ever crossed paths with the traffic-clogging bike riders of Critical Mass and wondered, "What if they weren't wearing any clothes?" then the World Naked Bike Ride is for you. An international event where participants strip down and hop on their bicycles in an effort to advocate for cyclists across the world, riders participate in 70 cities across the globe. Aside from not having to worry about underwear riding up your butt, we have trouble seeing the virtues of a clothing-optional spin around the city, but it's hard to argue with those smiling faces. Also, you may want to give that Divvy bike seat an extra wipe down before your next ride.
RECOMMENDED: See photos from previous World Naked Bike Rides
You might also like
- Sticky-note confessions: Chicagoans share their craziest festival experiences
- Heard at Pitchfork 2013: The shit we overheard at this year's fest
- Photos: 2 Chainz at Chicago Theatre
- Pitchfork precap: Beyoncé, Rahm busting a move and other sights you'll see at Pitchfork Fest
- Arctic Monkeys at Riviera Theatre: photos