Also known as the Jardim Guerra Junqueiro, the Estrela Garden was laid out in 1842 across the street from the Basílica. The bandstand near the top end of the park once graced the public promenade that became Avenida da Liberdade; it has been here since the 1930s. There's a swan lake overlooked by a café, several other kiosks, and a large playground.
|Venue name:||Jardim da Estrela|
Lg da Estrela
|Opening hours:||7am-midnight daily|
|Transport:||Metro Rato. Bus 25E, 28E, 720, 738, 773|