1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including EE group companies and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw. We may ask you to provide proof of age by supplying us with a valid passport or driving licence.
2. Only people living within the UK may vote. If you vote from outside the UK your vote will be discounted. If your IP address suggests you may be voting from outside the UK, your vote may also be discounted.
3. To enter, vote for your favourite Rising Star on the website. All entry instructions and instructions given to winners by EE, representatives of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts or any other person connected to the prize will form part of the terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
4. Only one vote per person per channel and only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Data charges may apply when you vote online.
5. Prize for two people (both winner and guest must be aged 18 or older) includes:
- Travel from your home address to and from London (Standard class rail within mainland UK. Flights from NI, Channel Islands or Scotland only, these will be standard class tickets and booked on whichever airline chosen by the promoter). If you book your own travel, we’ll refund your expenses up to the value of £100 on the 11 February 2013, provided valid receipts are supplied to EE.
- London hotel accommodation at a 3* hotel. The winner and their guest will share a bedroom. Breakfast will be included.
- Dinner at a central London restaurant (a half bottle of house wine or drinks to an equivalent value will be included).
- Access to Red Carpet grandstand at Covent Garden.
- Two tickets to The EE British Academy Film Awards.
- Any additional expenses, such as meals and refreshments, are not included.
6. The closing date for the draw to win the VIP package is 9am on Friday 1st February 2013. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person on Monday 4th February 2013. The winner will be notified by Wednesday 6th February 2013 by telephone. Voting for the EE Rising Star Award will close on 8th February 2013.
7. EE accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete and/or late entries will not be accepted.
8. If any winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize or cannot be contacted by 5pm on the 6th February 2013, EE reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
9. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. The decision made by the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. EE reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice. Please remember that we can, at our discretion, withdraw the prize if winners fail to meet the admission requirements of the event or if the winner or their guest exhibits inappropriate or dangerous behaviours. This includes behaviours such as being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or causing a nuisance. The prize can also be withdrawn if, in our opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of our control.
12. The prize winners’ names will be available on request by sending a SAE to the promoter’s address and specifying which prize draw you are enquiring about.
13. Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to Helena Warwick-Cross email@example.com
14. The winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
The promoter is: Everything Everywhere Limited, referred to in these terms as “EE”.
© Everything Everywhere Limited
Registered Office: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
You might also like
- Win a meal at one of 20 restaurants with Taste of London
- Win VIP tickets to the EE British Academy Film Awards
- Win tickets to the European premiere of 'Saving Mr Banks'
- 12 Days of Christmas: win one of 25 pairs of tickets to a whisky pop-up
- Win the ultimate coffee experience and dinner at Les Trois Garçons