Terms and Conditions
Promoters: Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with American Express (“Prize Provider”).
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is only open to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18, except anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. The Promotion begins at 00.01 BST on 3rd October 2017 (the “Start Date”). The Promotion closes at 23.59 BST on 9th October 2017 (the “End Date”).
3. To Enter: Visit www.timeout.com/amexwin and fill in your full name, contact number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. By entering this promotion, you understand that you are entering the prize draw and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the promotion at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. One winner will be selected at random, by an independent entity, from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
6. The winner will be contacted by the independent entity conducting the prize draw via the email address or phone number provided upon entry, within 3 working days.
7. The prize is 1 x pair of tickets for the winner and a guest of their choosing to the London Film Festival 2017 BFI Patrons’ Gala screening of Downsizing at the Odeon Cinema, Leicester Square (the “Prize Package”).
8. Additional Prize Package details:
a) The prize is for 18.00 BST on Friday 13th October only
b) The winner’s guest must be 18+
c) The Prize Package includes pre-Gala drinks and canapes (from 18.00) at the Hampshire, Leicester Square, in the bar where the pre-Gala is hosted
d) The winner and their guest will be notified when it is time to proceed to the screening
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
10. The Prize Package will be provided by American Express in conjunction with the London Film Festival.
11. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification and confirm eligibility. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner. A total of 1 reserve will be contacted in the event of the original entrant selected as winner not responding.
12. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
13. The winner’s name and county of residence may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 9th November 2017.
14. The independent entity’s ’s selection of the winner is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
18. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the promotion in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter is Time Out England Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
You may also like
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...