HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form before Sunday December 6 for your chance to be selected to win a mini-break for two in Dublin (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The Competition begins on December 1 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Sunday December 6 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes: return flights for two people from the UK to Dublin, Republic of Ireland, return transfers from the airport to the hotel, two nights accommodation at a 4 star hotel in Dublin, breakfast for two people each morning in the hotel restaurant and travel insurance (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out.
13.The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4thFloor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
22. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
23. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and RoI).
24. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
25. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
26. Hotel is classed as a 4-Star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with en suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
27. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
28. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
29. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition. We will communicate future promotions to you only if you give us permission to do so.
Obicà Mozzarella Bar Poland Street
This Poland Street branch of the Obicà group is one of five currently in London. It's a chain specialising in authentic Italian dishes and buffalo mozzarella - a cheese they source direct from Campania, and one that makes its way to Obicà's plates within 48 hours. It can be sampled at the mozzarella bar, where diners can choose from four different varieties as well as bocconcini balls or a kilo of the stuff on its own - served with basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto and focaccia. They recommend you pair it with small plates, such as prosciutto, salami, olive oil cured tuna or caponata alla Siciliana - a dish of aubergine, pine nuts, almonds, raisins, capers and vinegar. Larger dishes include lasagne, tagliolini with black truffles from San Miniato, pappardelle with a Tuscan sausage ragu and pizzas, such as a margherita or one topped with n'duja and burrata, made with stone-ground Petra flour. Desserts range from tiramisu and torta di Capri to caramelised peach with a biscuit crumble and a strawberry cheesecake made with ricotta di bufala.
Venue says: “Make your weekend special with our new ‘food to share’ brunch menu! Every Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm. Enjoy!”