Maybe you've already trimmed the tree, finished your shopping at the holiday markets and sent out your family's holiday cards this year—but don't forget to snap some festive pics for our annual holiday photo contest! We want to see how families in the tri-state area celebrate the season, so check out the photos we've received so far (above) and send us a shot of your kids taking part in a holiday activity, whether forHanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa or New Year's. One lucky kid will win four passes to see The Okee Dokee Brothers in concert as part of Symphony Space's Just Kidding series.
RECOMMENDED: Christmas for kids in New York
TWO EASY WAYS TO ENTER:
1. E-mail photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your child's first name and age, and neighborhood by January 4, 2015.
2. Post your picture on Instagram with the hashtag #TOKholiday, including your child's first name, age and neighborhood by January 4, 2015. Note: You must have a public Instagram account and must add a new photo with the tag to enter via Instagram (adding the tag in a comment will not work).
We'll post our top ten pictures on January 7, 2015, from which readers can vote for their favorite through January 20, 2015. Check back on January 21, 2015 to see the winner!
Click here to read the official rules.
You might also like
- Father's Day photo contest 2015: Enter to win tickets to Matilda the Musical
- Father's Day Photo Contest 2013: Enter to win NY Liberty tickets
- See who won the 2015 Father's Day photo contest!
- Enter the back-to-school photo contest for a chance to win tickets to Disney On Ice!
- Mother's Day contest terms and conditions 2016