After spending a couple of months delighting audiences in the gay summer mecca of Provincetown, Massachusetts, the charming (and quite nice looking) quartet Well-Strung is back in NYC for the fall. The guys will show off their signature mix of classical and (very) contemporary compositions starting at the end of this month at the Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater. (Be sure to check it out: They also sing!) But first, they stopped by Time Out New York HQ to play a pair of classic works by Dvorak and Spears.
RECOMMENDED: See more artists play Time Out Live
You might also like
- The best acts to see at Roots Picnic NYC
- Time Out Live: Jerron "Blind Boy" Paxton
- Time Out Live: Bilal performs "Longing and Waiting," "Never Be The Same" and Prince's "Kiss"
- Time Out Live: Threeds Oboe Trio performs "Paranoid Android"
- Time Out Live: Kevin Morby plays "Parade" and "The Dead They Don't Come Back"