An age old church in the midst of the Nuwara Eliya town.
Initiated in 1838 the St Xavier’s Church was built to its current structure in a span of 10 years. The towering walls of the church are light brown in colour following the same pattern of colonial houses. With its pews that continue all the way to the altar and grand interior, the church is pervaded with the spiritual essence that seems to attract many who seek the blessings of the lord.
|Venue name:||St. Xavier’s Church|