Aside from having some of the most beautiful Starbucks cafés, Japan also carries brilliant seasonal merchandise from the worldwide coffee chain. Following the recent Peanuts collab, Starbucks has just released its highly-anticipated Halloween collection that is now available online and at its stores nationwide.
This year's Halloween theme revolves around cheeky black cats and adorable ghosts. Here’s the breakdown of the items you’ll find in the collection:
- Cat Stainless Bottle (¥4,100)
- Odd Eye Cat Stainless Tumbler (¥3,650)
- Cat & Ghost Tumbler (¥2,150)
- Cat Bottle (¥1,800)
- Masked Cat Mug (¥2,150)
- Hoody Cat Mug (¥2,150)
- Heat Resistant Glass Cat Mug (¥2,900)
- Ghost Mug (¥2,150)
- Canister Hoody Cat (¥2,800)
- Reusable Straw Set and Case (¥2,500)
- Color Changing Reusable Cup (¥500)
- Reusable Cup Exclusive Bearista (sold as a set with the Color Change Reusable Cup) (¥900)
- Beverage Card Cat/Ghost (¥700)
- Starbucks Mini Cup Gift Cat (¥1,050)
If you’re hoping to grab a few pieces from the Halloween collection, you’ll want to hurry as they are notoriously popular. Plus, they make a great vessel for enjoying that seasonal pumpkin spice latte.
To see the full collection visit here.
More from Time Out Tokyo
Want to be the first to know what’s cool in Tokyo? Sign up to our newsletter for the latest updates from Tokyo and Japan.