There's plenty to look forward to once you've been vaccinated. Aside from the fact that you can safely travel and gather with other vaccinated friends and family, big-name brands are dishing out freebies to encourage people to get their shot. Once you've snagged your free Krispy Kreme doughnut, you can sign up for a gratis beer on Budweiser.
It's relatively easy to cash in: Just head to ABeerOnBud.com, upload proof that you got your vaccine (a selfie with your sticker will do) and confirm the fact that you're 21 or older. Prizes are paid out as $5 virtual debit cards that can be used to buy a beer at your favorite bar. (Just make sure you don't choose a cash-only spot.) The giveaway is open now and ends on May 16 or when all the beer has been handed out—whichever comes first.
This isn't the first time that Budweiser has used its platform for vaccine education and awareness. The beer brand passed on running a commercial during this year's Super Bowl for the first time in almost 40 years, opting instead to donate the money to support vaccine awareness.
We'll raise a glass of free beer to that.
Most popular on Time Out
- The 15 best chocolate shops in the USA
- This website lists all the places in the U.S. that will pay you to move there
- Everything you need to know about traveling to The Bahamas right now
- When will Americans be able to travel to Europe again?
- All 13 Subway sandwiches ranked worst to best