Battle of the Burger 2014
The heat is on! Are you ready to taste New York City’s ultimate burger?
Tue Jul 1 2014
If burgers be the food of love—and who among us would argue with that?—then let’s make darn sure we’re eating the best ones. While we’re all agreed that New York City is home to some truly amazing patties, there can be only one champion burger, and that's up to you to decide. You voted in your droves for the best burgers in New York 2013, and voting for this year is now closed. Check out the 25 finalists in the mouthwatering slideshow below.
You can swoon (or salivate) at the sight of the top 20 patties in our August 7th issue, and then the chefs will battle it out at a lip-smacking live event that night at the South Street Seaport. Tantalize your tastebuds with these photos from last year’s Battle of the Burger shindig.
Of course, the ultimate companion for any burger is an ice-cold beer, and in celebration of 2014 Battle of the Burger Presented by Amstel Light, you can visit any one of our chosen venues and get your chops around a burger-and-beer special. Cheers!
Battle of the Burger 2014: Eat, drink and vote
Got a strong opinion on the city’s best burger? Of course you do, you’re a New Yorker!
Here's where you can snag a delicious burger and beer deal.
Get a taste of the finalists
Bill's Bar & Burger
- 100 best New York restaurants
- The best-looking NYC restaurants and bars of the year
- The 100 best dishes in New York City 2014: Top ten
- The 50 best brunch places in NYC
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner at NYC restaurants
- The 100 best dishes in New York City 2014: Best sandwiches
- The best cheap eats in NYC
- The best hot chocolate in NYC
- 50 best New York bars
- 100 best New York restaurants: New American food