In May of last year, the Time Out Group launched its global “Love Local” campaign to urge city dwellers to support local food, drink, culture and entertainment businesses, thus helping small ventures survive through these hard times.
Now that a stricter lockdown has been implemented in Bangkok, this Love Local campaign is more crucial than ever. Small neighborhood restaurants—those you may have overlooked or have barely any budget to spend on advertising—need your support more than ever.
And we’re here to help make ordering from these establishments easier. Time Out Bangkok has partnered with Grab, Southeast Asia's leading Super App platform, to offer its users B15 delivery fee discounts when ordering a minimum of B150 worth of food from local restaurants. All you need to do is type “TIMEOUT” when asked for a promo code.
- Log on to GrabFood on Grab.
- Tap on the “Support Local Restaurants” icon.
- Buy food from one of the restaurants in this category, which should be filtered according to their distance from you.
- Make sure your order is more than B150.
- On the checkout page, click “Offer” and enter “TIMEOUT” promo code. That’s it. You can enjoy the discount, which will be deducted from Grab’s delivery fees and not from the restaurant’s earnings.
- If you order food from a place nearby, then you might just enjoy free delivery!
Please note that this promotional campaign has been rolled out to support small local eateries. This promo code is only applicable when ordering food from GrabFood’s “Support Local Restaurants” category, from now until July 31.