The Peninsula's stunning rooftop lounge has it all: sweeping city views, globally inspired cocktails and a roster of delicious, shareable snacks. Sip cocktails like the Disco Fever, with vodka, mandarin, passionfruit, champagne and fresh lemon, or opt for a spirit-free beverage, like the Garden Party, which is infused with cucumber and pea blossoms. On the food front, there are plenty of crave-worthy snacks: Chicago-style pizza pockets, daikon frites and steak fondue.
Time Out says
- 108 E Superior St, 5th floor
- Cross street:
- between Rush St and Michigan Ave
- El stop: Red to Chicago. Bus: 2, 3, 10, 66, 125, 143, 146, 147, 148, 151.
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Thu 3pm–midnight; Fri, Sat 2pm–2am; Sun 11:30am–midnight
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video