1. LollaShop. It’s now or never, people! Lollapalooza celebrates its 25th anniversary with sweet, new fest gear and limited edition artist merch. Get yours before the gates open on Thursday. 535 N Michigan Ave, through August 1
2. Cheap Thrills Pop-Up. Stop by the den in the Freehand for music festival-ready goodies like jewelry from Cities in Dust and vintage duds from Kokorokoko Vintage, plus must-haves from other local favorites. 19 E Ohio Street, July 28, 6–10pm
3. All Things Chicago at Notice. This shop is going Chicago-centric beginning July 29 through August in Andersonville. Look for new Chicago mugs, jewelry, candles and even Chicago coloring placemats. The opening party for the pop-up kicks off July 29 from 5–8pm, when you can come by for snacks and drinks. A portion of sales will be donated to Safe Humane Chicago. Don’t live near Andersonville? Check out the mini pop-ups in Evanston and Barrington, too. 5028 N Clark St, July 29–August
4. Black Fashion Week USA Pop-up Shop. Pick up a new outfit in bold colors, pair it with a dazzling new necklace or try something sweet from the Purple Ribbon Chef at this summer market in Bronzeville. South Side Community Art Center, 3831 South Michigan Ave, August 6.
5. When She Became Her Pop-Up at Standout Style Boutique. Meet the artist at this art exhibit and pop-up shop. You’ll find new decor for your walls, handmade jewelry, pillows and more at the event in Bridgeport. Admission is free, but RSVPs are required. 3353 S Morgan St., August 26, 6–8pm
6. Student pop-up shop at PRSVR. Maybe you shop at this high-end boutique all the time, or maybe you’ve never set foot inside. Either way, a purchase here means more than a new brunch outfit. As part of this special pop-up, the students of Dream On Education—a nonprofit for high-achieving, low-income sixth–eighth graders—are selling products they've designed and priced as part of a recent project. 1822 W Grand, August 27, 2–6pm