Last week Governor Rauner signed a bill letting Illinois indulge in happy hour drink specials starting tonight. Here's a list of where you can find happy hour drink specials—the perfect way to end a day at the office.
• Starting July 27, Oak + Char has a 2-4-6-8 special from 4:30-6:30pm, with $2 High Life drafts, $4 craft drafts or $6 house cocktails. A prime double cheeseburger is $8.
• From 4-6pm, The Betty has half off beers, $8 featured wines and $8 featured classic cocktails, with a different spirit each week.
• Pippin's Tavern has different specials on the weekdays and weekends, with $2 well drinks and domestic drafts Monday-Friday from 6:10-6:40pm, and Bloody Mary, sangria and mimosa specials on Saturday and Sunday.
• Nellcote offers 10-inch pizzas and a beer for $10 from 5-7pm Monday-Friday and from 11am-7pm Saturday and Sunday.
• Grab a glass of prosecco with candied bacon for $12 from Bar Allegro from 6-8pm.
Monday through Friday
• Pork Shoppe in Andersonville will rotate five specials throughout the week—Monday from 11-2pm and Tuesday-Friday from 3-6pm. Specials range from $3 to $6 and include wine, beer and cocktails.
• Get half price canned beer and draft wine from 4-7pm at Whirlyball. The bar will also have Goose Island Fulton & Wood pints for $3.50, daily cocktails for $4 and half price appetizers and sliders.
• Umami Burger's Social Hour from 3-6pm includes $3 truffle fries, $4 sliders (or three sliders for $9), $5 draft beer, $6 wine and $7 cocktails.
• Phil Stefani's 437 Rush will offer rotating specials all day Monday-Friday, including half price appetizers and bottles of wine.
• From 4-6pm, get a $5 Rodeo Sweetheart frozen cocktail, Oskar Blues pilsner or $4 sparkling wine with $1 oysters at Frontier.
• Local drafts will be on tap for $3 at Municipal Bar + Dining Co. along with $2 sliders Monday through Friday from 5-8pm.
• For a lunch deal, head to the Franklin Room for $1 wine and beer from 11:30-2pm.
• From 4-7pm, get half off drinks at The Ogden.
• Roka Akor's special menu from 5-6pm includes $5 Wagyu beef and kimchi dumplings and dealer's choice specialty cocktails for $5.
• Sunda's Sunda Social from 5-7pm includes specials like $8 pork belly skewers and specialty cocktails starting at $7.
• Buy a regular priced apertif-style cocktail at 312 Chicago and receive free complimentary small bites with your cocktail.
Monday through Thursday
• Castaways will have specials Monday-Thursday, including half price margaritas from 4-8pm on Tuesdays and $4 beers from 3-6pm on Wednesdays.
Monday through Saturday
• Grab a $3 beer from MAK Monday through Friday and half price sake and wine on Saturdays.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
• Navy Pier's LandShark Beer Garden has specials from 4-7:30pm, including $5 Bud Light Ritas, $5 nachos, $3 domestic drafts and $6 Tito's vodka lemonades.
Tuesday through Thursday
• Tete Charcuterie has $8 cocktails from 5-6:30pm.
Wednesday through Sunday
• Momotaro offers two courses for $19 or three courses for $23, including a Tiger beer and flavored shochu shot from 6-8pm.
Thursdays and Fridays
• Celebrate the end of the week with $3 Tito's and lemonades and $3 Miller Lite drafts at Tavern on Little Fort.
• Chop Shop has $5 dark and stormy slushies from 4-6pm.
• $20 will get you a cheeseburger and fries or an appetizer, well drinks and domestic bottles at The Stretch. Jameson shots are $5 (deals exclude Cubs game days).
• Get $6 craft cocktails and half price appetizers at Commonwealth Tavern. Cocktails are from 3-6pm, appetizers from 3-7pm.