Jenny Pfäfflin, Exam Manager for Cicerone Certification Program
1. Simon’s Tavern for glögg—and it’s the anchor of Andersonville!
2. Hopleaf for a Belgian beer and a CBJ sandwich
3. Pastoral for cheese!
4. Middle East Bakery and Grocery for meat pies, hummus, spices and more
5. Mercantile M for accessible vintage finds
6. Foursided for delightful ephemera
7. Svea for a Swedish diner breakfast
8. City Olive for olive oils, obviously
9. La Primera for its eclectic beer cooler
10. Ora Sushi for chef’s choice and chirashi