1. No purchase necessary.
3. Multiple entries will be accepted. One review will count as one entry into the prize drawing, multiple reviews may be submitted and will count as multiple entries. No bulk or third party entries.
4. All reviews considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
5. The prize is non transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Time Out reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
6. This prize drawing is open to entry from US residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and competition partners.
7. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
8. The closing date for receipt of entries is on the last day of each month. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive e-mail accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner's failure to adequately monitor any e-mail address.
9. Winners will be notified by Time Out via email within two weeks of the prize drawing closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. Winners not contactable or who fail to return contact within 7 days after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, and they thereby forfeit their right to the prize. No compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
10. Time Out reserves the right to refuse giving the prize to an applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
11. The winner of the drawing will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final drawing will take place no later than the day after the end of the Promotion. Decisions of Promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this Promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. The prize: The prize is a 2 night stay in any of the Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldTM properties, across the globe.
• Two (2) complimentary room nights per month, per city site.
• For Chicago prize drawing, a maximum of three (3) complimentary room nights can be requested per hotel, per stay
• A minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice must be given.
• The complimentary room nights are valid for 12 months from the date of receipt.
• The prize of two/three nights relate to standard double room accommodation only.
• It is always subject to availability; (i.e. at the hotel’s discretion. If a booking is requested during the hotel’s peak period, or their annual complimentary room night allocation has already been confirmed, they are entitled to deny confirmation).
• General online availability and hotel availability for claiming complimentary room nights may differ; the availability of the letter will prevail.
• All food, beverages, taxes, and other incidental costs incurred by the guest are to be settled prior to departure from, and direct with, the individual hotel.
• Complimentary rooms are non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH, no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation, you will forfeit the rooms.
• The following hotels are not available: Akatsuki Resort and Alexander House
• The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World’s benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this offer.
• Guests who choose to utilize their room nights at an all-inclusive SLH hotel will incur an additional charge, which will vary depending on the property selected.
• No monetary value can be given in exchange for this prize.
• The prize cannot be transferred.
• Small Luxury Hotels of the World has the right to update these terms and conditions. Complimentary room nights will be governed by the terms and conditions that are in place at the time the room nights are reserved.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
14. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
15. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
16. Promoter: Time Out Chicago, 247 S State St, 17th floor, Chicago, IL 60604