There's nothing quite like chicken wings. Whether you like them deep-fried or want them slathered in buffalo sauce with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery, they're a classic dish. At the inaugural WingFest presented by Time Out Chicago at Deuce's and the Diamond Club, you'll get to chow down on the best wings from the city's favorite spots. Worried about missing the Cubs game? Have no fear, we'll be watching on TVs throughout the bar. Plus, you'll enjoy two D.E.W. & a Brew boilermakers (a shot of Tully and a BuckleDown Brewing beer) from Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey & BuckleDown Brewing.
Your tickets get you:
- 2 wings from each participating restaurant
- 2 beers provided by BuckleDown Brewing
- 2 shots of whiskey provided by Tullamore D.E.W.
Choose from two sessions:
- Session 1: 11:30am–1:30pm
- Session 2: 2–4pm
- Early-bird: $20, while supplies last
- General admission: $25
- Street parking is limited so public transportation or taxi are recommended
- This event is 21+
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable