There’s an epidemic taking over Israel this winter. It started in Tel Aviv, slowly washed over Jerusalem and has even spread to Haifa. The symptoms are serious: elevated ‘art’ rate, severe risk of paper cuts, occasional chills or goosebumps, and most dire of all: culture shock. Many have caught the gallery goer’s bug making its way around the Holy Land this month, feeling drawn to the impressively diverse array of new exhibitions popping up all over Israeli art galleries and museums in Israel. Specialists suggest the best medecine is exposure, so it's best to slowly build an immunity by visiting these top exhibitions one-by-one. Good luck!
The "Art Addicts Anonymous" eight-step program
You might also like
- Four new art exhibitions to get your February Israeli culture fix
- These Israeli models are rocking the international scene
- Four exciting exhibitions by Israeli artists to kick off the New Year
- The best Israeli art galleries
- Night vision: four Israeli art collectives that double as nightlife hot spots