While we wait for Disneyland to reopen, the theme park has gifted us its Dole Whip recipe to tide us over. (Singing birds not required.) As it turns out, you can make the tropical, fruity dessert—a frosty dairy-free treat with a vanilla-pineapple swirl—with just a handful of ingredients and a blender.
What' you'll need:
- 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1 blender
- 1 star-tipped piping bag
How to make it:
- Add the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into the piping bag, then gently squeeze through the star tip in a circular, swirled motion until the cup is filled.
- Garnish with cherries (or rum for moms and dads and 21+ guardians)