HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with ODEON (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/odeonluxe between December 21 2018 and January 15 2019 for your chance to be selected to win two tickets for a film at ODEON Luxe Leicester Square for a film of your choice between January 18 and April 15 2019 (inclusive) (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12.15am on December 21 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on January 15 2019 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 72 hours of the End Date.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
- The prize package includes two tickets for a film at ODEON Luxe Leicester Square (for a film of your choice between January 18 2019 and April 15 2019 (inclusive)). (the “Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by ODEON and is subject to their terms and conditions available at AT THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15 2019.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
- Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
ODEON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets and Afternoon Tea at ODEON Luxe Leicester Square Competition
- You can enter the competition from 12.15am December 21st 2018 until 11.45pm London time on January 15th Entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition.
- You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
- You need access to the internet in order to enter the competition.
- You can’t enter the competition if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Disney, Time Out or any other company connected with the competition.
- To enter, answer the question on the Time Out website and submit your details between December 21st – January 15th ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online answer equals one entry.
- If you live in Northern Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address to ‘Tickets and Afternoon Tea at ODEON Luxe Leicester Square’ competition, Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
- You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- Tickets for two to a film of choice between January 18th and April 15th 2019 (inclusive)
- Lily’s afternoon tea for two
- Luxe recliner seating (subject to availability on chosen date)
- The prize does not include travel insurance, the cost of travel, food and drink other than provided in prize, spending money, and personal expenses. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider’s terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider’s terms, these terms will take precedence.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
- Time Out will notify the winner by telephone or email (using the details given when they entered) within 72 hours of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize and provide Time Out with an email address to which the prize will be delivered.
- If Time Out don’t get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 48 hours of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Winner will receive email confirmation to confirm prize. The prize must be booked in advance with a minimum of 3 day’s advanced notice to which film and date they would like to redeem prize on.
- The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
- You must enter the competition for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prize.
- The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
- To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this competition or the allocation or use of a prize.
- Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the competition.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the competition including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the competition you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
- If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
- We may suspend, cancel or amend the competition at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
- We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the competition or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You can find out the name and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to ‘Tickets and Afternoon tea at ODEON Luxe Leicester Square’ competition, Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY within one month following the closing date.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the competition, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
- ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.