Time Out Competition
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/moviescomp between Thursday May 9 2019 and Sunday May 12 2019 for your chance to be selected to win two tickets to ‘The Greatest Showman’ screening at Movies on the River, plus dinner at a Time Out-recommended restaurant and a night’s stay at a five-star central London hotel on Friday June 7 2019 (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Thursday May 9 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Sunday May 12 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes two tickets to ‘The Greatest Showman’ screening at Movies on the River, plus dinner at a Time Out-recommended restaurant and a night’s stay at a five-star central London hotel on Friday June 7 2019 (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out and is subject to the Specific Terms and Conditions below.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 12 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out reserves the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out which prevents Time Out from complying with the Rules, Time Out will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
22. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize must be redeemed on Friday June 7 2019.
2. The hotel and restaurant will be allocated once the competition has ended and the choice of such hotel and restaurant is at Time Out’s full and sole discretion.