Angelenos had two popular options to celebrate the Mexican festival of Día de los Muertos in style. Hollywood Forever's traditional celebration brought elaborate costumes and decorated altars (check out our slide show) to the famed cemetery, but HARD took a much more high-adrenaline approach: a two-day EDM music fest featuring the likes of Knife Party, Pretty Lights and lots of exposed skin. Was HARD's Day of the Dead a true tribute to the holiday, or just an excuse to wear that Halloween costume one last time while shaking some ass? Flip through our photos from the fest and judge for yourself.
You might also like
- HARD Day of the Dead Festival 2013 (NSFW slide show)
- Fall fashion inspiration from Etsy's stylish David Morgan
- Best shoes for men for fall 2013: Athletic shoes and fashionable kicks
- Coachella 2013, Weekend 1, Day 3: Photos, video and festival highlights
- Fall fashion inspiration from Tibi's Chloe King