Have you ever finished a meal at Chipotle and thought to yourself: “That was fine. But you know what? I could really go for at least four or five more of those.” If so, then pay attention. A week from now you could be a small business owner.
New Park Slope taqueria Don Chingon is starting a challenge on October 19 where anyone who finishes a 30-pound burrito and ghost pepper margarita will automatically become a 10% owner of the restaurant. That’s right, all you have to do is finish off a three-and-a-half foot tortilla stuffed with chicken, steak, carnitas, chorizo, cheese, rice, beans, salsa and a deathly spicy cocktail and you could be in the burrito business! Oh, and you only have an hour to do it.
Entering the contest costs $150, but you gotta spend money to make money, right? See the rest of the contest rules below:
• Pay $150 to enter
• Eat 30lb burrito made up of Steak, Chicken, Pork, Rice, Beans, Salsa
• Drink 1 Margarita made with Ghost Pepper
• Take 1 hour or less to finish (Touching the burrito will start the clock)
• Any bathroom breaks or discharge of bodily fluids of any kind will result in forfeit
• The winner will be entitled to become an owner of the restaurant - 10% ownerships
• Don Chingon will not accept any responsibility for death, illness
• Ownership of Don Chingon or any prizes won during the competition are non transferable upon death.
h/t Food and Wine