Four veterans of Public are behind this seasonal American restaurant in Brooklyn Heights with a barnyard-chic aesthetic. The rustic eatery showcases a vertical herb garden, grown on a wall dividing the bar and dining areas, greens from which are employed on the short menu of simple fare (charcuterie, cheese, raw-oyster platters) and composed dishes, including oysters baked with Worcestershire sauce, bacon and parsley. Locavores will be pleased by the drink offerings, focused on regional beers, seasonal cocktails and five wine taps pouring selections exclusively from New York vintners.
Time Out says
- 127 Atlantic Ave
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Clinton and Henry Sts
- Subway: F, G to Bergen St; 2, 3, 4, 5 to Borough Hall
- Average main course: $25. AmEx, Disc, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Thu 6pm-midnight; Fri 6pm-1am; Sat 11am-3pm, 5pm-1am; Sun 11am-3pm, 5pm-midnight
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video