Lunchtime means cookietime. At Levain Bakery the cookies are so huge, they might as well be lunch. These massive mounds stay underdone in the middle, making them a boon to cookie-dough lovers. Don’t miss the lush, brownielike double-chocolate number.
Time Out says
- 167 W 74th St
- New York
- Cross street:
- between Columbus and Amsterdam Aves
- View Website
- Subway: 1, 2, 3 to 72nd St (Broadway)
- Average cookie: $4. Amex, MC, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon–Sat 8am–7pm, Sun 9am–7pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video