Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley Dream Lip Collection (two-tone textured clutch with Pure Color Lipstick in Rubellite and limited-edition Pure Color Sheer RollerGloss in Hot Pink), $30, at Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave at 59th St (212-705-2000, bloomingdales.com). Twenty percent of each sale goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (bcrfcure.org) through June 2014.
Every October, charitable products that benefit Breast Cancer Awareness causes flood the market. We narrowed down the offerings to find stylish clothing, accessories and beauty products that we’d buy anyway. Among our findings: a Rebecca Taylor pleated blouse, Nine West pumps and a Wacoal bra sold at Macy’s—and not all of them are pink!
You might also like
- My style guide to NYC: Carole Sabas, author of The Fashion Insiders’ Guide to New York
- TONY’s boozy shopping crawl: New York City stores that serve drinks
- Best flats for women fall 2013: Ballet flats, loafers and moccasins
- Best cardigans and sweaters for men fall 2013: Casual and trendy tops
- Trend watch: Stylish barbecue accessories for outdoor entertaining