Imaculée Conception church has been the center of faith in the Conception community for more than three centuries. This Roman Catholic institution was first erected in 1675 as a compact-sized church that now serves as a museum. The current Neo-Romanesque structure we see today was built in 1837 with several expansions in the following years. Enshrined inside the church are revered Roman Catholic statues, including the statue of Maria from Portugal.
|Venue name:||Conception Church|