Negroni Week is back! The 10th edition of a week-long global celebration of the Italian cocktail made of gin, Campari and vermouth will take place at around 100 participating bars and hotels in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Samui. This year's theme will be centered around "Bartender’s Handshake’, a longstanding ritual that symbolizes the very essence of hospitality, which has inspired several versions of Negroni served throughout the event.
There will also be special guest shifts at:
- Sep 13: Jane Kaew-yod at The St. Regis Bar
- Sep 14: Symphony Loo at The Bamboo Bar
- Sep 15: Suwincha Singsuwan at Stella
- Sep 15: Delettre Nakamura x Symphony Loo at Penthouse Bar + Grill
- Sep 16: Supawit Muttarattana x Symphony Loo at Ms. Jigger
- Sep 16: Tamaryn Cooper at Firefly Bar
- Sep 16: Federico Balzarini at Lennon's
Part of proceeds will go to support Slow Food initiatives to promote food cultures and biological diversity.