More than 40 Marriott International hotels and resorts around Thailand are participating in the Thai government’s campaign, “Rao Tiew Duay Kan” (We Travel Together), which aims to boost domestic tourism following the pandemic.
This new nationwide initiative launched on 15 July 2020, in line with the relaxation of travel restrictions for local residents within Thailand. Marriott’s collection of Thai hotels and resorts has been progressively reopening since the beginning of July.
“Rao Tiew Duay Kan” (We Travel Together) package offers discounted hotel accommodation, airfares and attractions, subsidized by the Thai government in an effort to restore traveler confidence and entice guests back to the Kingdom’s tourism destinations.
It offers three privileges: (1) 40% government discount subsidy on the nightly room rate (up to B3,000 baht per night for a maximum of five nights) at participating hotels; (2) B600 cash coupons to be used at local restaurants and tourist attractions. These coupons will be distributed to guests on each day of their stay at the hotel. (3) 40% cash refund on flight tickets (up to B1,000 per seat, 2 seats per one hotel room, for a maximum of 10 seats).
Weekenders need to register for the subsidy through www.เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน.com from today and redeem benefits until 31 October 2020. The package is offered to Thai citizens and expats residing in Thailand only.
After receiving a confirmation via SMS, you can make reservations on hotel-deals.marriott.com/summer-dreaming-in-asia-th/ and hotel-deals.marriott.com/staycation-bangkok-th/ or approved online travel agency.
A total of 40 Marriott International hotels and resorts are participating in the program, including:
- Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11
- Bangkok Marriott The Surawongse
- Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park Bangkok
- Marriott Bangkok Sukhumvit
- Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok
- Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort
- Hua Hun Marriott Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott Bangkok
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai
- Le Meridien Chiang Rai Resort
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
- Le Meridien Bangkok
- Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok, Mayfair Bangkok
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok, Sathorn Vista
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok, Sukhumvit Park
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok, Sukhumvit Thonglor
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa Merlin Beach
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa Nai Yang Beach
- Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villa
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Koh Samui Resort
- The Athenee Hotel Bangkok, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket
- The St Regis Bangkok
- The Westin Grands Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket
- Vanabelle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui
- W Bangkok
- W Koh Samui
Content is provided by a Time Out Partner