Bangkok's biggest light installation fest Awakening Bangkok 2020 has finally returned. This year, we come back with a bigger and bolder concept of "RE/WIND/FAST/FORWARD" to reignite the fire in us to fight through the dark times imposed by coronavirus. Speaking of which, although the health crisis has become much more positive than ever, the virus is somehow lingering in the air, so it's a must for us to make some do's and don't's for our event.
To ensure everyone's safety and fun experience at the festival, we kindly ask you to follow several regulations in compliance with Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and maintain the liveliness of tourist attractions around the country. Here are all rules and regulations you need to know before attending Awakening Bangkok 2020.
1. Wear a face mask at all times.
2. Register and fill out the form on the ThaiChana application.
3. Get a temperature check before entering the locations.
4. Keep social distancing at least one meter.
5. Respect the local community and the residents living around the showcase locations.
6. Smoking and e-cigarette are prohibited in the area of the lighting installations.
7. Any ignitable/flammable objects are not allowed in the area of the lighting installations.
8. Please refrain from making excessive noises while enjoying the lighting installations.
9. Photos and videos for commercial purposes are not permitted.
Thank you in advance for your kind corporation, and we hope you get to reignite your fire blissfully with Awakening Bangkok 2020.