Be prepared and get your camera ready. Here is a list of some of the best spots for watching Bangkok sunset.
1. Be mesmerized by the classic view from the opposite of Wat Arun at Sala Rattanakosin
2. Get on top of the Golden Mount
3. Wait for the perfect sunset shot of the Golden Mount at Prince Palace Hotel
4. Immerse in the experience from a bench in Lumpini Park
5. Get that view of the Chao Phraya River curve from Lebua
6. Stand from the highest point in Bangkok at Mahanakhon Sky Walk
Cover photo credit: Background photo created by topntp26 - www.freepik.com