The St. Regis Bangkok opens its door for prestigious guests and diners to rejoice in its 10th-anniversary celebration with a series of first-time-ever activities ranging from dining, to drinking, to staying all along in April.
It's been a full decade now since Bangkok's luxury hotel scene has been levitated by the arrival of the supreme hotel brand The St. Regis. John Jacob "JJ" Astor is the brand founder who gave birth to the inaugural establishment in the Big Apple back in 1904 with the purpose of endorsing epicurean and extravagant lifestyles inspired by his own mother Caroline Astor.
This is why Mrs. Astor is the main inspiration for the celebrations at The St. Regis Bangkok this month. The Bangkok outpost will be paying tribute to this 19th-century socialite through a plethora of events that take you to follow her footsteps and experience the brand's signature rituals.
The St. Regis Bangkok is offering its rooms starting at B5,900++ for two people in a Deluxe Room, B10,000++ for two people in a one-bedroom Caroline Astor Suite, and B18,000++ for four people in a two-bedroom John Jacob Astor Suite. The package includes:
- Breakfast for two or four (depending on the room type)
- A three-course shared lunch at IGNIV Bangkok
- A choice of a ten-course dinner or dinner buffet with a surprise 10th-anniversary dessert at VIU Restaurant
- Caroline's Afternoon Tea
- Siam Mary Cocktail lesson
- Butler service
- Little JJ teddy bear with limited edition 10th anniversary costume
- Private sabering ritual at The St. Regis Bar or in-suite
What's more, the New York-born splendor also invites everyone to get a taste of refined dining experience at its F&B outlets: VIU Restaurant and The St. Regis Bar.
- At VIU, you can stop by for the Mega 10th Anniversary Sunday Brunch on April 18 (12:30-15:30). The brunch will be jam-packed with a big selection of fresh seafood items and unlimited grilled meats. The price is B2,850++ per person (including non-alcoholic beverages), with an additional B1,299++ for free-flow alcoholic beverages and an additional B2,100++ for free-flow alcoholic beverages plus Bollinger Special Cuvée NV Champagne.
- At The St. Regis Bar, you have two exciting sipping features:
- Three freshly launched signature cocktails specially made for the occasion (B395++ each, available on April 1-31)
- Caroline's Afternoon Tea inspired by Mrs. Astor's passion for pearl and diamond jewelry (B1,600++ per set for two, available on April 1-31 [14:00-17:00])
Long weekends are coming upon us in April, so call them now for more information and reservation at 0 2207 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.