Southeast Asia’s biggest digital art exhibition has reopened. To celebrate its comeback, House of Illumination is featuring a brand-new, head-turning theme, “Think Like Da Vinci”.
Italian Renaissance genius Leonardo Da Vinci inspires this latest showing. The exhibition takes some of his greatest works and transforms them into audio-visual spectacles that fill up eight rooms.
- Light Corri/draw: a laserlit tunnel leading to the imaginary world of the artist
- Perspective Study: a room inspired by Da Vinci’s The Adoration of the Magi that uses mirror reflections to evoke a mysterious dimension
- Shining Polyhedron: uses various geometric shapes to give a creative take on the Divine Proportion theory
- Da Vinci Neo-Reflection: a spot where you can snap a shot with the Mona Lisa, projected on the wall and enhanced through a stimulating light installation
- The Glowing Sculpture: a sculpture comes to life with the use of innovative 3D lighting technology
- Perplexed Proportion: an ever-changing tunnel that portrays Da Vinci’s The Vitruvian Man in a style you’ve never seen before
- From Imaginations to Inventions: the artist’s drawings and scientific diagrams are projected as 3D illustrations on the walls of this room
- Davinci-Verse: a space that highlights Da Vinci’s famous artworks using the projection mapping technique
House of Illumination: Think Like Da Vinci runs until 2 May at Central Gallery, CentralWorld. Tickets are priced at B350/adult, B300/student and B250/child (height below 110cm), and are available online or at the entrance. For more information, please call 06 5956 0170.