Of course the last sunny day with a high in the upper 70s is freakin' Monday. But there are still ways you can get out and bask in the warmth. Among them:
- Go for a run along the lakefront after work. May we suggest a soundtrack of our 30 favorite running songs?
- We don't care how busy you are today: You will regret it if you don't eat lunch outside today. Here are our favorite Loop lunches. Our favorite places to eat outside in the Loop include the two parks on either side of the Art Institute, the fountain at Chase Plaza (grab lunch at the Urban Market in the Chase building), Lurie Gardens in Millennium Park, anywhere in Grant Park and Daley Plaza.
- Forget fighting the crowds on the El on the commute home. Grab a Divvy bike and ride home instead.
- Have today off? You lucky dog. We implore you to check out the beautiful changing leaves at these best spots to see fall foliage.
- Have dinner outside. Some restaurants and bars still have their outdoor seating up. Check out our alfresco eating and drinking guide, then call to make sure they're open before heading out.