The restaurant boasts a setting of old wood charm with its marble-like tables and dark wood benches. Diners can experience typical Malaysian favourites such as roti jala, nasi lemak with beef rendang, curry laksa and rojak buah. For dessert, try the sago gula melaka and home-baked butter marble cake that are sure to leave you satisfied. They also offer daily breakfast, lunch and tea-time sets.
|Venue name:||Shyet-Li's Kopitiam||Contact:|
3 Jalan Semangat
|Opening hours:||Daily, 10am-10pm.|
You may be interested in:
Average User Rating
1 / 5
- 5 star:0
- 4 star:0
- 3 star:0
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:1
Unfriendly staff. You can see them eating while serving foods or taking order. Suprise me they dont smile upon arrival. The best staff
I bought a nasi Lemak beef rendang on Tuesday 15 March 2016 at 5pm from Jaya 33, JLN Semangat outlet.I reached home and heat up to eat with my tea. 3 hours later I started purging bad with stomach so painful. When I finished eating I felt not nice and not comfortable already.
Then about 10pm onward till next 36 hours I purged nonstop and vomited even until last night.
it almost killed me. it broke out into fever. showed bacteria presence. I saw Doctor in clinic and prescribed me 2 antibiotics with 2 other medicine for my nausea and vomiting.
The food must be not fresh and not stored well at all, negligence by the lazy problem kitchen staffs there.
How can this happened? I must complain to KKM or other relevant dept to close this restaurant up for inspection.
So much I have suffered the past 2 days, the pain and vomit and purge over 20 times let alone the fever broke out. I'm sure many who has ordered the Nasi Lemak and eat it on Tues or other day would suffer the same fate as mine. Nasi Lemak and rendang is coconut based is very sensitive to bacteria contamination and the "Sambal" as well.
of course for further clarification you can email or message me back here. If the owner take no notice on this restaurant I think they should have close it down instead of running it like that half dead....and caused customers food poisoning.