We're dedicated to finding London's greatest treasures, but we couldn't do it without the thousands of readers who share their recommendations with us. Read on to discover the places that Londoners really love... and love to hate.
Review of the week
'The film starts quite well. It shows us how much technology impacts on our everyday modern lives. However the concept of falling in love with a cyberspace PC entity is just taken too far for anyone to be taken in. If it had more humour then the ridiculous could be taken at face value. The plot descends into such sloppy romantic slush that I found several scenes embarrassing. In fact, the long repetitive scenes of out right maudlin sentiments coupled with endless romantic piano music in the background were just so cringeworthy that it was extreme even for an American film.'
Every week, one lucky reader wins a bottle of Champagne Lanson for writing our review of the week. And each month, a top commenter on our website will receive a stay at a luxury hotel, courtesy of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. So don't forget to share your thoughts on the places you love - or loathe.
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to Wimbledon
- Win a private photography course
- Win a luxury London weekend for two
- Win a night at the Opening Preview Party of 'Sensing Spaces' at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Win a champagne dinner and VIP garden experience for two with Open Garden Squares Weekend