Lines for the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens began forming at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on December 5, a full 12 days before the actual event. To those who are still waiting with tents billowing on Hollywood Boulevard—do you need a drink? Or five? You must. Have someone save your spot and head to one of these bars and restaurants for a cocktail worthy of a Jedi (super fans who aren't in line, you can come too).
1. Catch & Release (Marina Del Rey): From December 14-20, you can sip on six libations inspired by the Force (all $10). From the Dark Side Buck (Kraken rum, lime juice, ginger syrup and soda) to the Wookies & Cream (cacao-infused Sailor Jerry, honey and cream), there's something for both the Skywalkers and Solos in the group.
2. Big Bar (Los Feliz): Stop by this beloved neighborhood bar on December 17 for a dark side cocktail list, including the Tai Fighter (Cynar 70, Appleton Estate, Pierre Ferrand dry curacao, lime and orgeat). Oh, and you'll be served by a couple of Storm Troopers, so costumes are fully welcome. All drinks are $10.
3. Viceroy (Santa Monica): In honor of the Millennium Falcon's Kessel Run record, the Viceroy is offering the aptly named Less Than 12 Parsecs cocktail for $14, made with Bacardi, Cointreau Noir, house-made sweet tea and fresh lemonade. Want something a little sweeter? They're also mixing up a Java the Hutt, featuring espresso, vanilla vodka, Kahlua and Bailey's. Both are available until the end of the year.
4. Sassafras (Hollywood): Also known as Bantha Milk, Blue Milk first appeared in Star Wars: A New Hope and is reappearing this week at Sassafras in Hollywood. Coconut cream, Beefeater 24, blue curaçao, Giffard vanilla syrup, orgeat, pineapple juice and lime juice make up this vibrant beverage for $8, available all week.
5. Thirsty Crow (Silver Lake): Swap out your eggnog for a Wampa Punch ($10) at Thirsty Crow this week. The sweet sip features coconut milk, Caña Brava rum, Tempus Fugit crème de cacao, Liquor 43 and egg white.
6. La Cuevita (Highland Park): For $10, you too can take a galactic journey until December 20 with La Cuevita's Kessel Run, made with Mezcal Espadin Blanco, Luxardo maraschino liqueur, lime juice and Crème de Violette.
7. Faith & Flower (Downtown): We'd be remiss not to mention the off-menu dessert tray ($23) from pastry chef Josh Graves, where dark chocolate Death Star bon bons and a meticulously detailed Millennium Falcon are available for a limited time before disappearing into a galaxy far, far away.