Time Out Los Angeles' launch party rocked the roof of the Andaz! Guests enjoyed washboard-thumping jazz from the California Feetwarmers, cool tunes from DJ Moderna, live music from the Record Company, and some fairly "accurate appraisals" by the performance duo the Bumbys. Delicious bites from Andaz; smart libations from Ketel One, Alamos Wines and Peroni Beer; and sweet salted caramels from Sunny Spot rounded out an evening to remember. Thanks, LA.
RECOMMENDED: See also Time Out LA's launch party (video)
You might also like
- Wes Anderson interview: “I always used to have at least two desserts a day. Now I have only one.”
- Best burlesque performers in LA: Lili VonSchtupp
- Damian Lazarus interview: ‘The aesthetic is clear: to push the boundaries of music and art—while having fun’
- The best karaoke nights in Los Angeles
- Time Out Los Angeles' launch party (video)