Celebrate fall in LA with a backstage look at photos taken by International fashion photographer Ger Ger, who had an all-access pass to cover every moment of this year's Los Angeles Fashion Week both on and off the runway. Here's what the famed photog had to say about this year's event: "Fashion weeks are absolutely special in a way that, in comparison to other fashion related work, I don't need to plan a whole production to be able to do at least parts of the work I love. You are just there, you focus, inhale the atmosphere, the energy, and then start to trigger the shutter button and never stop. Then everything else seems to happen automatically. It's truly magical. At some point it feels like I'm floating, I'm then in a state of trance, happiness, and inner peace."
Flip through our slide show for an insider's look at this year's LAFW.
You might also like
- Trend watch: Camouflage clothing, accessories and shoes for women
- Trend watch: Camouflage clothing, accessories and shoes for men
- Fashion trends: Office-appropriate shift and sheath dresses for less than $200
- Trend watch: Stylish beach bags for women and men
- Trend watch: Stylish sneakers and casual shoes for men