For some, an 80's Prom Party is less an ironically retro affair and more an excuse to pull out those slap bracelets and neon tights you wish never went out of style. On Saturday at the Fonda Theatre a live band played the best songs from the 80's for hundreds of partiers in a scene straight out a John Hughes film.
You might also like
- Street style: Unique LA's spring show
- Fashion trends: Office-appropriate shift and sheath dresses for less than $200
- Trend watch: Hologram clothing, accessories, shoes and beauty products
- Fashion trends: Men’s jackets and coats for every dress code
- Films for families: The top 50 movies to watch as a family