Once a year, downtown LA embraces its inner geek and welcomes E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo), the premier conference for all things video games.This year is a landmark year for the industry with Sony and Microsoft each announcing new consoles to be released in time for the holiday season.That means new games, crazy graphics, and serious financial investments (the Xbox One will reportedly cost $499!). We sent our resident gamers into the madness to snap the scene and play some games along the way.
You might also like
- Trend watch: Halloween beauty products for hair, eyes, face and nails
- Trend watch: Tie-dye clothing, accessories and shoes for women
- Trend watch: Marine beauty products for the face, body and hair
- Trend watch: Best men’s swimsuits, board shorts and trunks for 2013
- Trend watch: Rose-scented beauty products