"From Mansion to Museum: The Frick Collection Celebrates Seventy-Five Years"

In 1931, following his wife's death, Henry Clay Frick ordered a renovation of his home so that his superb art collection might be available to the public; these beautiful illustrations depict the plans to change the building into what we know today as the Frick Collection.

Posted:

Event phone: 212-288-0700
Event website: http://frick.org